A construction worker died after falling from a height
09:55 - 3/12/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; At 9:00 am this Sunday, December 3, 2023, a construction worker with the identity of Abbas Khushmal, son of Yusuf, from Bajrgar village, Somabradost region of Orumiyeh, died after falling from a height while working in Selmas city.
Abbas Khushmal was 40 years old, married and the father of four children.
The lack of proper supervision by the authorities on the work style and the safety situation of the workers, as well as the irresponsibility of the employers, is one of the main reasons for the lack of work safety in Iran, and this situation has caused Iran to rank 102 in the world in terms of work safety and become a very unsafe country for become workers.
Despite the existing situation for the workers, the anti-labor laws and the support of the authorities to the employer have caused the workers to have no right to protest against the lack of job security.
- Arrest and transfer of Nahid Khodajo to Evin prison to execute the prison sentence
- The death of a worker due to gas inhalation in Orumiyeh
- The death of a Kolber "Jabar Veisi" from Salas Babajani due to severe injuries
- Orumiyeh; A construction worker dies after falling from a height
- Falling from a height causes the death of a construction worker