Sardasht; A citizen was injured by a mine explosion
10:00 - 9/3/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, March 8, 2023, a 38-year-old married citizen named Rahmat Qadirzadeh, from the village of Sheikhe Sur in Sardasht County, was severely injured in the leg due to the explosion of landmines planted by government forces in Kurdistan.
It should be noted that Rahmat Qadirzadeh was transferred to medical centers for medical treatment.
- Fatemeh Mohammad Panahi, a 17-year-old girl from Sardasht, was killed by her brothers and her husband
- The murders of Hayde HasanZadeh from Sardasht by her father
- At the Baneh border, a Kolbar was killed by government forces
- A citizen from Sardasht is arrested by government forces
- The government forces run over and kill a Kolbar in Baneh's border strip