Sanandaj; Summoning a Sunni cleric to the revolutionary court
10:56 - 21/1/2023
Hana: On Monday, January 16, 2023, a Sunni cleric and prayer leader of "Hoyeh" village in "Sanandaj" county, named "Maadeh Karami", was summoned to the Revolutionary Court of "Shovesheh".
According to reports; The accusations of "propaganda against the regime, supporting the nationwide uprising of the Iranian people and trying to disrupt national security" have been announced.
It should be noted that the named person has been summoned to the Clergy Court in Hamadan city with these accusations.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail