Sanandaj; Summoning a Sunni cleric to the revolutionary court
10:56 - 21/1/2023
Hana: On Monday, January 16, 2023, a Sunni cleric and prayer leader of "Hoyeh" village in "Sanandaj" county, named "Maadeh Karami", was summoned to the Revolutionary Court of "Shovesheh".
According to reports; The accusations of "propaganda against the regime, supporting the nationwide uprising of the Iranian people and trying to disrupt national security" have been announced.
It should be noted that the named person has been summoned to the Clergy Court in Hamadan city with these accusations.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Arrest of two Kurdish clerics by security forces in Bukan
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces