Haj Mamusta Saber Khodamoradi was summoned to the special clergy court of Hamadan
08:28 - 25/1/2023
Hana: On Sunday, January 22, 2023, the Imam Juma of the town of Qokh, Saqqez, with the identity of "Mamusta Haj Saber Khodamoradi", the son of Abdullah, from the village of "Dre-Ziarat Olia", a resident of Sarshew, Saqqez, and a resident of this city, was again summoned to the clergy court of Hamedan for supporting the uprisings.
It should be noted that this Kurdish Mamusta was previously summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail