Disappointment of the doctors about Hasti Hossein Panahi's recovery
10:30 - 18/1/2023
Hana: 16-year-old Hasti Hossein Panahi from Dehgolan, who suffered brain death due to continuous baton blows by repressive forces in connection with the nationwide protests against the government murder of Zhina Amini, is now in a coma at Kawsar Sanandaj Hospital, and the doctors have stopped hoping to regain consciousness of Hasti.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail