Nosud; A 16-year-old Kolber injured due to falling from heights
09:45 - 15/1/2023
Hana: On the evening of Friday, January 13, 2023, a 16-year-old boy named "Sina Naderi" from Pava, fell from the heights of the "Nosud" border while carrying goods, after being chased by border regiment forces, and this incident caused a fracture in his head. Both his hands and his teeth.
Based on this report, he was transferred to Paveh medical center for medical treatment.
- The killing of a Kurdish businessman by military forces in Baneh
- Baneh A Kolbar (piggyback) was injured due to the military forces shot
- The military forces shot a child Kolber in Nosud
- A Kolber was injured by military forces firing in Nosud
- Nosud: A Kolber was injured due to direct firing by the border regiment
Related newsSina NaderiKolbarPavehNosud
1 Statistics of human rights violations in February 2023, in Iranian Kurdistan 2 Amnesty International: Four Kurdish political prisoners are in serious danger 3 Esfahan; The murder of "Amir Ali Musa Kazemi" 2 years old after the direct firing of government forces 4 Sale of agricultural soil by the IRGC 5 Women in Kurdistan according to statistics in the past year