Sanandaj; Arresting a labor activist by the security forces
11:21 - 17/11/2022
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Wednesday, November 17, 2022, a labor activist with the identity of "Amir (Jamil) Shahabi" 42 and from Sanandaj, was arrested by the security forces.
According to reports received; The named person was arrested by the security forces on Gendarmerie Street in front of Sanandaj Governorate office for unknown reasons and was taken to an unknown place.
- Bukan: Masoud Kordpour was sentenced to 17 months in prison
- Abduction of "Sirvan Mohammadi" by government forces
- The threat of a Kurdish political activist in Greece
- Abduction of Pouya Rostami by IRGC intelligence forces
- "Ahmad Babakhani" released from prison on bail