Sanandaj, the death of a citizen under the torture of repressive forces
01:02 - 22/11/2022
Hana: On Friday, November 18, 2022, a 22-year-old youth with the identity of "Omid Hasani", the son of Haider from Paiglan village, Sanandaj, died under the torture of repressive forces.
According to received reports; He was arrested by the repressive forces of the Islamic Republic and died due to torture.
It should be noted that on the evening of Friday, November 18, 2022, under the pressure of the security forces, the body of this citizen was buried in the presence of two of his family members in the Behesht Mohammadi Cemetery in Sanandaj.
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces
- Sanandaj citizen arrested by government forces