Mahabad; The death of two citizens due to a work accident
07:37 - 12/7/2022
Hana: On Saturday evening, July 12, 2022, two people died in the process of welding due to the explosion of a diesel tanker in the village of "Khangi" in Mahabad city.
The identities of the two citizens were Shahram Khwa and Mohsen Mirkhazi (Shorsh).
The cause of this incident was gas explosion caused by the evaporation of fuel inside the tanker, as a result of which the truck driver and the welder died.
06:09 - 13/7/2022 Updated.
- Kermanshah; Two power company workers injured while working
- A worker dies from falling from height in Naqadeh
- Bukan; The death of a 10-year-old child due to a work accident
- Bukan, a ten-year-old child and his master were victims of a work accident
- Piranshahr; Two citizens were injured due to a work accident