Sanandaj / Referral of 7 civil society activists' cases to the judiciary
09:41 - 13/11/2021
Hana; According to the news received on November 6, 2021, Branch 1, Judge Saeedi, Judge of the Revolutionary Court of Sanandaj, transferred the case of 7 civil activist and a member of the "Life" campaign, who had been detained by security forces, to a second trial.
These 7 civil activists identify as follows; Marzieh Murad Veisi, Ali Allah Veisi, Atta Reza Robabi, Ghaneh Khateri, Sirvan Abdullahi, Mehdi Seifi and Fardin Rahimi.
The seven Kurdish citizens were previously detained on charges of collaborating with Kurdish parties and working for the "Kurdistan Life" campaign, and were later released on bail.
- Mehdi Saifi arrested and transferred to Sanandaj prison
- Sanandaj: Arrest and transfer of Fardin Rahimi to prison
- Sanandaj/ The Court of Appeal sentenced five civil activists to prison again
- Sanandaj; Transferring Qane Khateri to prison to execute the sentence
- Sanandaj; A civil activist was sentenced to 18 months in prison