Divandarah; Release of a trade union activist from prison on bail
11:10 - 20/6/2022
Hana; On Saturday, June 18, 2022, a Kurdish teachers' union activist was temporarily released from prison on a heavy bail of 250 million Tomans.
The identity of this citizen was "Osman Rezaei" from the city of "Divandarah". According to reports received; Osman Rezaei, a member of the Kurdistan-Divandarah Teachers' Union, was arrested by security forces along with four other union activists, identified as Hiva Qureshi, Parviz Ahsani, Omid Shah Mohammadi and Kaveh Mohammadzadeh, in front of the Divandarah Education Department on Wednesday (June, 15, 2022).
- Kamran Tastbaz was arrested by government institutions from Divandareh
- Saman Khaledian is arrested by government forces in Divandareh
- Arman Sohrabi, from Divandareh, was arrested by government forces
- Khosro Fathi, son of martyred Habiballah Fathi, arrested by government forces in Divandareh
- Government forces arrest two citizens in Divandareh