A work accident killed a worker from Malekshahi
10:22 - 10/5/2022
Hana: On Monday (May 9, 2022), a worker from Malekshahi died of an electric shock while working due to job insecurity.
The 31-year-old worker, named as "Mossadegh Gholampour", had an accident while working in a building and died after being taken to hospital.
- Sanandaj; Summoning 10 labor activists to the security institutions on the eve of International Labor Day
- Death of a worker during work
- Saqqez; The extension of the arrest order of Osman Esmaili, a labor activist
- Reducing the salaries of Sanandaj municipality workers
- Osman Esmaili, a labor activist from Saqqez, was arrested by government forces
Related newsMossadegh GholampourLabour
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".