Sanandaj / Protest rally in the absence of drinking water
09:51 - 3/10/2021
On Saturday, October 2, 2021, a group of environmental activists gathered in Vahdat Dam in Sanandaj and demanded safe water.
It is stated in this report; Sanandaj drinking water has been smelling bad for several years, and people go to the springs of the mountains around Sanandaj, especially Abidar, to drink safe drinking water, and so far no action has been taken by the authorities to solve this problem.
- The threat of extinction of the Gader River is serious
- Piranshahr / Two environmental activists arrested by intelligence forces
- Death of a Kurdish prisoner after being beaten in Sanandaj prison
- Sanandaj; Osman Ismaili was released on bail
- Sanandaj / A Kurdish citizen was injured by police officers