Ravansar: Suicide of an Education Department employee
07:29 - 28/2/2021
On Friday 26.02.2021, a young man from Nehrabi village and resident of Ravansar city committed suicide and lost his life.
Adel Moradi was an employee of the Education Department. He was married and had two children. He committed suicide with a pill on Friday night February 26,2021, and lost his life today.
Internal reporters at the International Network of Iranian Kurdistan Human Rights have reported that Adel Moradi is said to have done so due to bankruptcy and financial problems.
During the decades of the Islamic Republic of Iran, many people in four provinces of Kurdistan of Iran, with the support of bank loans, have invested and carried out small and large industrial projects, most of which have gone bankrupt due to lack of government support and lost all their capital. It has been reported that it has caused family disputes and suicide
- A Kurdish citizen dies from cold on streets of Kermanshah
- Kermanshah / Suicide of a man after the murder of his wife
- Two villages in Ravansar are deprived of piped drinking water
- Uromiah/ A Kurdish citizen attempted suicide
- Kermanshah / A 31-years-old man commits suicide