Security forces arrest two Kurdish citizens in Oshnavieh and Piranshahr
08:05 - 5/2/2024
According to the report of Hana's colleagues: On Sunday February 4, 2024, a citizen with the identity of "Isa Ebrahimzade" from the village of "Deshams" in Oshnavieh was arrested by the security forces.
Kurdish labor activist Isa Ebrahimzadeh was arrested by the security forces in his personal home without presenting a judicial document.
Mr. Ebrahimzadeh was arrested by the security forces in December 2022, and was finally released from prison in January 2023, after posting a bail of 500 million tomans.
Also, on Saturday, February 3, 2024, another citizen with the identity of Yasin Abarian, 30 years old, from the village of Sarukani and from Piranshahr, was arrested by the security forces.
According to an informed source, after completing the interrogation process, Yasin Abarian was transferred to Naqadeh prison, and then they asked him for a bail of 1 billion tomans for his temporary release.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the fate and charges against these two citizens.
- "Abdulkarim Kakul" was arrested and transferred to Oshnavieh prison to serve his prison sentence
- Arrest of a Kurdish civil activist from Marivan by security forces
- Arrest of a citizen from Sanandaj by security forces
- In Kamyaran, security forces arrested a citizen
- Hemen NikPay was arrested by Marivan security forces