Arresting "Asad Mohammadi" to serve his prison sentence
08:20 - 7/2/2024
According to Hana's colleagues: Asad Mohammadi, a civil activist from Sanandaj, who was previously sentenced to one year in prison by the First Branch of the Revolutionary Court of this city on the charge of "propaganda against the regime", on Tuesday "February 6, 2024" after being summoned to the criminal sentence enforcement branch of Sanandaj General and Revolutionary Prosecutor's Office, He was arrested and was transferred to Sanandaj prison to execute the sentence.
It should be mentioned that Mr. Mohammadi was arrested by the security forces in his personal home on July 24, 2024, without a court order, and then he was released on bail after completing the interrogation process.
- "Abdulkarim Kakul" was arrested and transferred to Oshnavieh prison to serve his prison sentence
- Arrest of a Kurdish civil activist from Marivan by security forces
- Arrest of a citizen from Sanandaj by security forces
- Arrest and transfer of Nahid Khodajo to Evin prison to execute the prison sentence
- In Kamyaran, security forces arrested a citizen