15 Kolbers were killed and wounded in the first week of February
06:23 - 9/2/2024
According to the report of Hana Human Rights Organization Statistics Center, from February 1, 2024, until Wednesday, February 7, 12 Kolbers were injured by direct fire from the security forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the border strip of Baneh, Marivan and Nosud, 2 Kolbers were also injured due to a car accident. A young Kolber named Farid Robita died due to cold, snow and blizzard.
06:28 - 9/2/2024 Updated.
- Nosud: A Kolber was stabbed by the border regiment and beaten
- A Kurdish businessman from Sardasht was killed by military forces
- A Kolbar from Saqqez was killed at the Baneh border by border regiment forces
- A report on wounding at least 21 Kolbers by the border regiment at Nosud border
- A Kolber was injured as a result of falling from the border heights of Nosud