Nosud: Two Kolbers were wounded by the firing of military forces
09:07 - 9/12/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Friday evening, December 8, 2023, two Kolbers were targeted by military forces with shotguns while carrying items in the border strip of Nosud and were seriously injured.
Hana's colleagues named these two Kolbers as "Farhad and Hamza Soleimani" from Javanrood.
According to the received reports, these two Kolbers were seriously wounded in the stomach and side after being shot by military forces and were taken to medical centers for medical treatment.
- Nosud: A Kolber was stabbed by the border regiment and beaten
- A Kurdish businessman from Sardasht was killed by military forces
- A Kolbar from Saqqez was killed at the Baneh border by border regiment forces
- A report on wounding at least 21 Kolbers by the border regiment at Nosud border
- A Kolber was injured as a result of falling from the border heights of Nosud