Zakaria Karimi, was arrested by the security forces
06:00 - 3/12/2023
Hana: On Monday, November 6, 2023, the brother of Ayub Karimi, the executed prisoner of conscience, with the identity of "Zakaria Karimi", married father of four children and from Mahabad, was arrested by the security forces.
According to received reports; The security forces raided Mr. Karimi's personal home without presenting a warrant and arrested him using force and violence and then transferred him to Orumiyeh Intelligence Detention Center for questioning.
According to a source, Zakaria Karimi has been denied the right to access a lawyer and the right to call his family.
Ayoub Karimi, a Kurdish prisoner of conscience from Mahabad, was executed on Tuesday, November 29, 2023, after 14 years of imprisonment in Qazalhasar prison in Karaj.
- Arrest of a citizen from Mahabad by security forces
- Siamand Mina was released from Mahabad prison on bail
- Kurdish prisoner of conscience "Farhad Salimi" is transferred to solitary confinement for execution
- Two citizens were arrested by security forces in Mahabad
- Ashkan Fahim, a citizen of Mahabad, was sentenced to imprisonment and exile