Toronto, Hana's spokeswoman message regarding the chemical attacks on girls' schools in Iran
10:10 - 13/3/2023
Following the call of the Association of the Families of the Victims of Flight PS 752, on Saturday March 20, Iranians living in Toronto gathered in Canada to protest the chemical attacks on schools and also to support the revolutionary uprising of the people.
In this gathering, "Hiro Mohtadi", the spokeswoman of the English department of the Hana human rights organization, read a statement about the poisoning of school girls in Iran and especially in Kurdistan, as well as the government's policy of revenge against girls and the involvement of institutions affiliated with the Revolutionary Guards in chemicalizing schools. It was welcomed by the attendees.
- Poisoning of drinking water in Sardosh village led to the death of one person
- Arrest of a citizen by security forces in Mergewer
- Sarina Saedi's brother and aunt are arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- A citizen of Bukan was arrested by government forces
- Bukan; Summoning the father and sister of the deceased "Mohammed Hassan Zadeh" by the Intelligence Department.