The death sentence of three prisoners was implemented in Orumieh Central Prison
05:36 - 8/12/2023
Associates of Hana Human Rights Organization in Orumieh city reported the execution of three prisoners in the central prison of this city.
Based on the report received.; Three prisoners from Orumieh who were previously sentenced to death on charges related to "narcotic drugs" were executed in the Central Prison of Orumieh on the morning of Friday, December 8, 2023.
Hana's colleagues identified this prisoner as "Ali Shahinnejad", the son of Hossein from the village of "Psan" in the districts of Silwaneh in Orumieh, Soulat Teosn, 40 years old, married, son of Fattah from the village of "Qeshlaq Tarzlu" in the central part of Orumieh, and "Janali Nadimi" 62, married and the son of Khalid from the village of "Piranjuq" in the functions of Soma Bradost, district of Orumieh was verified.
According to a source, Janali Nadimi was arrested four years ago and Soulat Teosn one year ago on charges related to "drugs" and then sentenced to death by the judicial apparatus of Islamic republic of Iran.
It should be noted that these prisoners were transferred to solitary confinement on Wednesday, December 6, 2023, to execute the death sentence.
- Execution of a prisoner from Selmas in Ardabil prison
- Protest strike reports from Kurdistan against the death sentence for four political prisoners
- Four Kurdish political prisoners in were executed in Qazalhasar prison in Karaj
- execution of a prisoner in Qazalhasar prison
- Important and urgent announcement: