Luqman Pishyar, a citizen of Bukan, was sentenced to three years in prison
09:53 - 7/12/2023
According to Hana's colleagues: 58-year-old Luqman Pishyar from Bukan was sentenced to three years in prison on Tuesday, December 5, 2023, by the revolutionary court of this city on the charge of "membership and cooperation with one of the Kurdish opposition parties of the Iranian government".
It should be noted that the named person was arrested by the security forces on Thursday, August 10, 2023, and on October 4, 2023, after the completion of the interrogation process, he was transferred from Orumieh Intelligence Agency detention center to Bukan prison, and finally on Sunday, October 8, 2023, he was temporarily released from Bukan prison after posting a bail of one billion tomans.
- Baneh: Two Kolbers were injured by military forces
- The enforced disappearance of a imprisoned citizen entered the 10th month
- 456 days of continuous detention without knowing Osman Mameh's condition
- A Sunni Kurdish cleric was sentenced to death
- Loqman Pishyar and Hasan Mardani were transferred to prison to serve the prison sentence