Divandareh: Release of "Omid Shahmohammadi" on electronic bond
06:53 - 3/7/2023
Hana: On Sunday, June 15, 2023, Omid Shahmohammadi, a teacher from Divandareh and a member of the Kurdistan Teachers' Union, was released from Bijar Central Prison after serving half of his one-year sentence.
It should be noted that Omid Shahmohammadi was arrested on Saturday "April 8, 2023" to execute the prison sentence and was transferred to Bijar Central Prison.
Also, earlier by the first branch of Sanandaj Revolutionary Court, he was sentenced to five years in prison on the charge of "acting against national security through membership in Kurdish Political parties" presided over by Judge "Hossein Saeedi". In an appeals court, this sentence was changed to four years of suspended imprisonment and one year of imprisonment.
- Yasin Abarian released from prison on bail
- After five years in prison, Houshmand Alipour was released
- Siamand Mina was released from Mahabad prison on bail
- Ala Fathi, a citizen of Divandareh, was released from prison on bail
- Mohammad Jafar Mohammadi was released from prison on bail