Arrest of two Kurdish clerics by security forces in Bukan
06:08 - 3/12/2023
According to the report of Hana's colleagues: On Saturday, December 2, 2023, two Kurdish clerics named "Mamosta Mohiuddin Mohammadzadeh", the Friday imam of Nubar village from Bukan districts and "Mamosta Hassan Amini" Friday imam of Malalar village from the districts Bukan were arrested by the security forces.
According to a source, these two Kurdish clerics were arrested without presenting a judicial document and then they were transferred to an unknown place.
It should be mentioned that the Mamosta "Hasan Amini" is from the village of "Markhz" and the Mamosta "Mohyeddin Mohammadzadeh" is from the village of "Knolan" in Saqqez.
Until the time of publication of this news, there is no information about the arrest and whereabouts of these two Kurdish clerics.
- Baneh: Two Kolbers were injured by military forces
- Threatening the clerics of Orumiyeh and Selmas regions by security agencies
- The enforced disappearance of a imprisoned citizen entered the 10th month
- 456 days of continuous detention without knowing Osman Mameh's condition
- A Sunni Kurdish cleric was sentenced to death