The suspicious death of a worker from Bukan after a long absence in Karaj!
08:08 - 18/11/2023
Sources of Hana Human Rights Organization reported that a 30-year-old worker from Bukan named Saadoun Fazli, who was also the father of two children, his body was discovered in Karaj after more than a month without any news.
According to this report, after a phone call, Saadoun Fazli went to Karaj for work, after that there was no news about him.
After a month passed, the location of Saadoun Fazli's body was given to the mentioned family through a call, and on Friday afternoon, his body was taken to Bukan for burial.
Also, the person who called Fazli's family, warned this family that this matter should not be reported to the police under any circumstances. However, while Fazli's family has discussed the issue with the police force, no information has been given about the murder of their son.
It needs to be explained, the ignorance and silence of the governmental research institutions regarding the murder of Saadoun Fazli is suspicious, until the time of writing this news, the sources of the human rights organization Hana are investigating the manner and perpetrators of the murder of this young worker.
- Luqman Pishyar, a citizen of Bukan, was sentenced to three years in prison
- Arrest of two Kurdish clerics by security forces in Bukan
- Report on the torture of Pejman Soltani by the Bukan Intelligence Agency
- A construction worker from Mako died after falling from a height
- 9 Kolbers were injured by military shooting in Baneh