Ardabil; Transferring Kurdish prisoners to solitary confinement for execution
06:08 - 20/11/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On Thursday, November 16, 1402, a Kurdish prisoner in Ardabil Central Prison with the identity of "Siamand Ostwar", the son of Habib from Dengz village and a resident of Bukan, was transferred to solitary confinement for the execution of the death sentence.
Siamand Ostwar was born in 1984 and is the father of two young children.
According to an informed source; He was arrested two years ago in Ardabil on drug related charge and then sentenced to death by the Revolutionary Court of this city.
Also, this source added, the family of this prisoner was called to Ardabil Central Prison for the last meeting and he is scheduled to be executed on Monday morning.
10:40 - 20/11/2023 Updated.
- The death sentence of three prisoners was implemented in Orumieh Central Prison
- Luqman Pishyar, a citizen of Bukan, was sentenced to three years in prison
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Execution of a prisoner in Saqqez Central Prison
- The death sentence of two prisoners from Harsin was implemented in Karaj Central Prison