only in 9 days 32 kolbers were killed and injured
11:31 - 10/11/2023
According to Hana Human Rights Organization statistics center, from the beginning of November until today, November 9, 2023, the number of Kolbers killed and wounded has reached 30 injured and 2 killed.
These Kolbers were targeted mainly in the border areas of Oramanat and Baneh in Iranian Kurdistan due to the direct fire of the armed forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Nosud: A Kolber was stabbed by the border regiment and beaten
- A Kurdish businessman from Sardasht was killed by military forces
- A Kolbar from Saqqez was killed at the Baneh border by border regiment forces
- A report on wounding at least 21 Kolbers by the border regiment at Nosud border
- A Kolber was injured as a result of falling from the border heights of Nosud