Cutting down trees in the Bukan county village of "Thamba"
11:44 - 10/11/2023
Unfortunately, the ever increasing economic pressures, out of control inflation, poverty and unemployment and lack of public awareness about this rare treasure have caused a terrible influx of ignorant and generally unemployed people who inevitably go to the nature and trees of Kurdistan and destroy these trees due to unemployment. For a little money to fill the empty table of the people and the government's benefit is to systematically destroy the forests and pastures of Kurdistan and as a result destroy Kurdistan.
The people of Kurdistan should be aware not to pave the way for government profiteers in this field and choose a better way to earn money.
This work will not only stop the development of young people but also cause irreparable damage to the environment.
This is a warning for the environment and geography of Kurdistan.
- Baneh: Two Kolbers were injured by military forces
- The enforced disappearance of a imprisoned citizen entered the 10th month
- 456 days of continuous detention without knowing Osman Mameh's condition
- A Sunni Kurdish cleric was sentenced to death
- Loqman Pishyar and Hasan Mardani were transferred to prison to serve the prison sentence