Saqqez: The release of two citizens with billions in bail
08:14 - 22/9/2023
Saqqez: The release of two citizens with a bail of billion according to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Thursday, September 21, 2023, two Kurdish citizens named "Saman Pashaei" and "Khaled Abdullazadeh" from Saqqez, who were arrested since July of this year, were temporarily released on bail of eight billion tomans in total until the end of the proceedings.
It is necessary to remind that Saman Pashaei was arrested on Sunday, July 2, 2023 and Khalid Abdullazadeh was arrested on Monday, July 17, 2023 without a court order by the security forces in Saqqez city and transferred to Sanandaj Intelligence Department detention center for interrogation and finally on Tuesday, September 19, they were transferred to Saqez prison.
Until the moment of publication of this news, there is no information about the charges against these two Kurdish citizens.
- At the border of Baneh, military forces injured two Kolbers from Saqqez
- Execution of a prisoner in Saqqez Central Prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Baneh: Two Kolbers were injured by military forces
- 9 Kolbers were injured by military shooting in Baneh