Marivan; Release of two trade union activists on bail
03:12 - 6/12/2022
Hana: On Monday, December 5, 2022, two trade union activists with the identity of "Eskandar Lotfi and Masoud Nik Khah", one of the teachers' union activists, the spokesperson of the Coordinating Council of Cultural Organizations of Iran, and one of the board members of the Kurdistan-Marivan Teachers' Union Association, were released by depositing a heavy bail of 500 million tomans each. It should be noted that these citizens were arrested by the security forces on Saturday, October 8, 2022.
- A construction worker from Marivan died after falling from a height
- Adel Pirozi was summoned and arrested by Marivan Intelligence Agency
- 7 KOlbers were injured after military forces fired at Baneh border
- The fate of the two Marivan brothers is uncertain
- Marivan/ Transferring 11 people to the hospital due to drinking water contamination