Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
08:22 - 1/10/2023
Hana: Kamran Sakhtmanger, a labor activist from Sanandaj, published a post on his personal facebook page and announced that he was sentenced to pay a fine by the first branch of the Revolutionary Court of this city.
According to Hana's colleagues; Mr. Sakhtmanger was sentenced to 3 months in prison and fined by the first branch of Sanandaj Revolutionary Court on the charge of "advertising against the regime through social media and interviews with television networks".
.. According to the legal provisions contained in the previous document, the 3 months of imprisonment of the defendant was sentenced to a cash fine and a total of 34 million tomans in fines and the verdict issued for 20 days in the appeals court is subject to appeal.
The hearing on the accusations of Kamran Sakhtmanger was held on Monday September 18, 2023, without a lawyer in the first branch of the Sanandaj Revolutionary Court.
It should be mentioned that the mentioned person was arrested earlier on "September 29, 2022" during nationwide protests by the security forces in his personal home in Sanandaj and then released on "March 8, 20223".
- The death sentence of two prisoners was implemented in Sanandaj Central Prison
- Cleric "Hossein Alimoradi" was sentenced to 16 months in prison
- 'Omid Majidi' has been released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- A citizen from Sanandaj has been arrested by the security forces
- Sanandaj citizen arrested by government forces