18-year-old Mohammad Zandkarimi was arrested by the security forces
08:08 - 27/9/2023
In the continuation of the wave of arrests in recent days, Mohammad Zandkarimi, an 18-year-old teenager from Bulvanava, Dehgolan district, was arrested by the security forces.
According to a source; This teenager was violently arrested by the forces of the Ministry of Intelligence of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and taken to an unknown place.
So far, there is no information about the reason for the arrest and the whereabouts of this 18-year-old teenager.
- A citizen from Salas Babajani was arrested by the security forces
- In Mahabad, four citizens were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Marivan has been arrested by security forces
- Armita Gravand, a 16-year-old student, died after 28 days in the intensive care unit of Fajar Hospital in Tehran.
- Yassir Nouri received a four-month prison sentence