The death toll of Kolbers in September 2023
08:00 - 2/10/2023
Citing the statistics center of Hana Human Rights Organization, in September 2023, a total of 15 Kolbers and businessmen were killed and wounded. Of these, 2 Kolbers and one businessmen were killed by direct fire of government forces.
Also 12 Kolbers were injured, one person was injured by a mine explosion and 11 people were injured by direct fire from the government forces.
Statistics Center of Hana Human Rights Organization
1, October 2023
08:01 - 2/10/2023 Updated.
- Nosud: Two Kolbers were wounded by the firing of military forces
- At the border of Baneh, military forces injured two Kolbers from Saqqez
- Military forces fired on Kolbers near Baneh and Nosud border, wounding six of them
- A Kolber killed by military forces at Baneh border
- Two Kolbers were wounded in the border areas of Baneh and Marivan by military fire