Parisa Variani, director of Sanandaj Fine Arts Academy, was fired for supporting students
08:34 - 27/9/2023
Hana: Parisa Variani, director of Sanandaj Fine Arts Conservatory, has been fired from her job for supporting the students against the security forces during the nationwide protests of 2022.
Previously, Shilan Yousefi, the physics teacher of Saqqez high schools, was sentenced to compulsory retirement by reducing two groups by the first committee to investigate the administrative violations of all employees of the Kurdistan Ministry of Education.
Also, Shiva Ameli Rad, a member of the Marivan Teachers' Trade Union, was fired from her job due to the obligatory presence of a hijab in an international event, by the order of the education department of this city and the pressure of government institutions.
- A citizen from Salas Babajani was arrested by the security forces
- In Mahabad, four citizens were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Marivan has been arrested by security forces
- Armita Gravand, a 16-year-old student, died after 28 days in the intensive care unit of Fajar Hospital in Tehran.
- Yassir Nouri received a four-month prison sentence