Orumieh; A 6-year-old child was a victim of family negligence
08:39 - 12/8/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization; On Thursday evening, August 10, 2023, a six-year-old child identified as "Mehand Shosho", the son of Anbar, a resident of "Qamishlo" village, in Dizjdol district of Orumieh, fell into the plant shredder and died in the agricultural fields due to the family's negligence.
- The death sentence of three prisoners was implemented in Orumieh Central Prison
- Natural resources in Orumieh cut down 300 trees, aged 20
- Two kids are arrested by government forces in Piranshahr
- Orumieh; Death of a Kolber due to cold
- November 20, World Children's Day