Re-arrest of "Azad Abbasi", civil activist from Dehgolan
11:08 - 19/9/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: Azad Abbasi, a civil activist and Kurdish language teacher from Dehgolan, who was released a few days ago, was again arrested by some people in plain clothes and taken to an unknown place.
Azad Abbasi was previously arrested on "September 9, 2023" after being summoned to the Dehgolan Revolutionary Prosecutor's Office and was transferred to Qorweh Prison to serve his sentence.
This civil activist was sentenced by the Dehgolan Criminal Court to 10 months in prison for "propaganda against the regime", 18 months in prison for disturbing public order, and 48 months in prison for "community and collusion against national security".
It should be mentioned that during the protests of 2022, he was arrested and after the interrogation he was transferred to Sanandaj prison and after some time he was released on bail.
- Arslan Diwarger was re-arrested after being summoned to the intelligence agency
- Two citizens of Piranshahr were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Divandareh has been arrested by government authorities
- Sarvabad: Arrest of two citizens by security forces
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail