Nazila Marufian was released from Evin prison
07:30 - 10/9/2023
According to the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: On, Saturday, September 9, 2023, Nazila Marufian, a journalist from Saqqez and a resident of Tehran, was temporarily released from Evin prison on bail.
On August 30, 2023, Nazila Marufian was arrested by the government forces for the fourth time since the beginning of the uprising, women, life, freedom, and was arrested by Branch 26 of Tehran Revolutionary Court headed by Judge "Iman Afshari" on charges of "propaganda against the system and community and colluding with Intent to disrupt internal security" was sentenced to one year of imprisonment and a fine of 15 million Tomans.
This Kurdish journalist was arrested and beaten by government forces for supporting "Mehdi Yarahi" on August 30, 2023.
It should be noted that since October 30, 2022, this is the fourth time that she has been harassed and arrested by government institutions.
- Arslan Yousefi, a citizen of Bukan, was released on bail
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Navid Ahmadi was released from Sanandaj prison on bail
- Bukan; Solmaz Hasanzade and her companion were released
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail