Four citizens of Sanandaj were sentenced to death and 65 years in prison
08:04 - 11/9/2023
Hana: During the last few days, the first branch of Sanandaj Revolutionary Court sentenced a citizen named "Yousef Ahmadi" to execution and three other citizens named "Mohammed Karimi", "Baaset Karimi" and "Mohammad Feizi" on the charge of cooperation with opposition parties and the verdict of "Baghi".
These orders were issued on September 2nd of this year. According to this verdict, Mohammad Karimi was sentenced to 25 years, Baaset Karimi and Yousef Ahmadi were sentenced to 20 years each.
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Arslan Diwarger was re-arrested after being summoned to the intelligence agency
- Two citizens of Piranshahr were arrested by security forces