Bakhtiar Nazari, from Marivan, was summoned to the IRGC Intelligence Office
05:57 - 18/9/2023
According to the report of Hana Human Rights Organization colleagues: On Saturday September 16, 2023, Bakhtiar Nazari, a 42-year-old citizen of Marivan, was summoned to the IRGC intelligence office in this city and then arrested.
So far, the reason for the summons and arrest and the charges against this citizen are not known.
- Arslan Diwarger was re-arrested after being summoned to the intelligence agency
- Two citizens of Piranshahr were arrested by security forces
- A citizen of Divandareh has been arrested by government authorities
- Sarvabad: Arrest of two citizens by security forces
- Solmaz Hasanzadeh and three other citizens have been arrested by security forces