Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
09:29 - 5/6/2023
In recent days, two Kurdish clerics named "Mamusta Ebrahim Karimi Nanaleh" Friday imam of the village "Nenaleh" mosque in the central district of Sanandaj and "Mamusta Luqman Amini" Friday imam of Chahariarnabi mosque in Sanandaj were summoned to the special clergy court in Hamadan.
Based on the reports received; these two Kurdish clerics must appear in the special clerical court located in Hamadan on Wednesday, June 7, 2023.
It should be noted that these two Kurdish clerics were arrested by government forces on January 30, 2023 for supporting the #Jina revolutionary movement, and were temporarily released on bail on Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office