Suleiman Abdi, a member of the teachers union, was transferred to Saqqez prison
08:33 - 8/4/2023
Hana: On Wednesday, April 5, 2023, Suleiman Abdi, a member of the Kurdistan Teachers' Union of Saqqez and Ziviyah branch, was transferred from Sanandaj Intelligence Department detention center to Saqqez prison after the interrogation process.
Suleiman Abdi was arrested by the government forces on Sunday morning, March 19, 2023.
Also, the government forces raided his house without a court order and searched the house and confiscated his personal belongings, including his laptop and mobile phones, and took his wife and daughter with them.
It should be noted that the named person was deprived of any human rights during his detention.
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office
- Suleiman Abdi, a teacher from Saqqez, was sentenced to eight months in prison
- A prisoner is executed in Saqqez prison
- Saqqez teacher Suleiman Abdi was sentenced to imprisonment and flogging
- "Farzad Safi Khanpour" released on bail