One year of suspended imprisonment was handed down to Mamosta Madeh Keremi
07:22 - 23/5/2023
A special clerical court in Hamedan sentenced Mamosta Madeh Keremi, the imam of Hoyeh, Sanandaj, to one year of suspended prison on Sunday, May 21, 2023.
According to reports, the named person was released after the trial ended and a prison sentence was issued.
It should be mentioned that Mamosta Madeh Keremi was summoned to the Revolutionary Court of Shusheh city on Monday, January 16, 2023, and they announced that he was charged with "propaganda against the regime, supporting the nationwide uprising of the Iranian people, and trying to disrupt national security." and he has been referred from Shushieh city court to the special clergy court in Hamadan city.
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office