Marivan; Release of two trade union activists on bail
03:12 - 6/12/2022
Hana: On Monday, December 5, 2022, two trade union activists with the identity of "Eskandar Lotfi and Masoud Nik Khah", one of the teachers' union activists, the spokesperson of the Coordinating Council of Cultural Organizations of Iran, and one of the board members of the Kurdistan-Marivan Teachers' Union Association, were released by depositing a heavy bail of 500 million tomans each. It should be noted that these citizens were arrested by the security forces on Saturday, October 8, 2022.
- Parisa Variani, director of Sanandaj Fine Arts Academy, was fired for supporting students
- The fate of two environmental activists is in a state of uncertainty
- Three Kolbers were injured due to the shooting of military forces
- Mukhtar Dastum is detained by the intelligence agency
- Arash Sharifi is released on bail from Marivan prison