Execution of the prison sentence of Omid Shah Mohammadi, from Divandareh
09:48 - 14/3/2023
Based on the reports received by Hana Human Rights Organization: Omid Shah Mohammadi, a trade union activist and member of the Divandareh Teachers Union, must go to the central
prison of this city on Saturday, March 14, 2023 to serve his one-year sentence.
In a message, he informed the students and their parents and asked for their forgiveness for not being able to be with them until the end of the year despite the circumstances. Also, in the final part of his message, he asked for unity in order to try to win and achieve his and his audience's goals.
Omid Shah Mohammadi was arrested on August 30, 2022, along with a large number of union activists in Iran and Kurdistan, during widespread arrests, and spent 76 days in the detention center of the Sanandaj Intelligence Agency. Then he was temporarily released with a bail of one billion.
09:50 - 14/3/2023 Updated.
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office
- Kamran Tastbaz was arrested by government institutions from Divandareh
- Arrest of a citizen by security forces in Mergewer
- Saman Khaledian is arrested by government forces in Divandareh
- Arman Sohrabi, from Divandareh, was arrested by government forces