Dehgolan; A Sunni cleric was sentenced to imprisonment, and flogging
08:05 - 4/5/2023
According to the reports received by Hana human rights organization: a Sunni cleric with the identity of "Mamusta Arman Sadeghi", imam of the village of "Hosseini" in Dehgolan, by the special clerical court of Hamadan on the charge of "confounding the public mind and preaching against the regime was sentenced to 74 lashes, 7 months and 15 days of imprisonment and removal of clerical clothes.
The verdict issued during the past days has been communicated to the named person.
Mamusta Arman Sadeghi was summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court after the protests of the #Zhina Revolution for signing a statement to defend the people.
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- 18-year-old Mohammad Zandkarimi was arrested by the security forces
- Two civil activists were summoned and arrested in Dehgolan
- Kurdish cleric sentenced to six months in prison.
- A cleric has been arrested by security forces in Bukan