Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced to heavy punishment
07:31 - 21/3/2023
Based on the received report, Ahmed Alizadeh, a teacher from Abdanan, was sentenced by the Revolutionary Court of Ilam to imprisonment, exile and ban on cyberspace.
In this report, it was stated that Ahmad Alizadeh, a sports teacher and a native of Abdanan, born in 1972, on March16 of this year, was informed by the court that he was charged by Branch One of the Ilam Revolutionary Court headed by Rajab Mohammadi on the charges of 1: 1: Forming a group of more than two people with the intention of disrupting the security of the country,
2: Propaganda against the regime and the Islamic Republic,
3: Insulting Khamenei
4: Insulting Iranian individuals and ethnicities with the intention of disrupting the country's security.
According to the mentioned sentences, he was sentenced to 6 years and 1 day of imprisonment, 7 years and 16 months of imprisonment, first supplementary punishment and 2 years of separation from the service and exile to the city of Funaj in the provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan.
He was also sentenced to a one-year ban on cyberspace to complete the third punishment.
It should be noted that mentioned was acquitted of accusing individuals and ethnicities and insulting the leader of the Islamic Republic, Ali Khamenei.
At the end of this sentence, the convict has the right to protest the sentence until twenty days after the date of notification.
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office
- Arrest of a citizen by security forces in Mergewer
- Sarina Saedi's brother and aunt are arrested by government forces in Sanandaj
- A citizen of Bukan was arrested by government forces
- Bukan; Summoning the father and sister of the deceased "Mohammed Hassan Zadeh" by the Intelligence Department.