A labor activist from Baneh was sentenced to prison
07:46 - 30/5/2023
Hana: A labor activist with the identity of "Omar Soleimani" from Baneh, was sentenced to 15 months in prison by Branch 101 of the Criminal Court two of Baneh city, on charges of "membership in one of the Kurdistan parties and propaganda against the regime".
Based on the reports received; After the aforementioned protest and taking into account the days of previous detention, this sentence has been suspended for two years.
On Wednesday, May 10, 2023, the hearing of the accusations of this labor activist was held in Branch 101 Criminal Court 2 of Banah.
It should be noted that Omar Soleimani was arrested by government forces on April 26, 2022 along with four Baneh labor activists without a court order, and was temporarily released from prison on Saturday, June 18, 2022.
- Mahabad; The death of a worker due to a work accident
- Four citizens were arrested by government institutions in Baneh
- A Kolber was injured by military forces shot at Baneh border
- A Kolber is killed by direct fire from the border regiment's forces in Baneh
- A Kolber from Marivan was seriously injured by military forces at the Baneh border