A Harsin prisoner died after being tortured in Tehran prison
09:19 - 11/5/2023
According to the reports of Hana's colleagues: On Monday, August 8, 2023, a prisoner with the identity of "Saman Darvishi", 31 years old, from Harsin, Kermanshah, died due to torture by the officers of the Greater Tehran prison.
According to received reports; The mentioned person was beaten and killed by the prison officers in the second brigade of "Fashafouye" prison of Greater Tehran.
It should be noted that Saman Darvishi was arrested last year on the charge of robbery and was transferred to Fashafouyeh Prison, during which he was beaten repeatedly for wounding an officer during his arrest.
- Kermanshah; Arrest of a retired teacher by intelligence agency forces
- Kermanshah; Arrest of an athlete by government forces
- A Prisoner from Harsin was executed in Hamadan
- Execution of two prisoners in DizalAbad and Uromiah prisons
- A soldier's suicide attempt led to his death