A cleric from Sanandaj was sentenced to flogging, imprisonment, and disrobing
08:00 - 25/5/2023
Hana; According to the received report, Abdul Jabbar Lotfi, the imam of the Irshad Mosque in Sanandaj, was sentenced to seven and a half months in prison, 74 lashes and removal of his clerical clothes by the clerical court.
The accusations against this religious cleric, which were issued by the Hamadan Clergy Court due to his support for the Zhina movement, were called "propaganda against the system" and "confounding the public mind."
- Sanandaj; Behzad Sharifi was released on bail
- Khabat Dehdar, a labor activist, was released on bail
- Kamran Sakhtmanger was sentenced to pay a fine
- Azad Abbasi and Omid Niazi were released from Sanandaj Central Prison on bail
- Bahar Zangiband, was summoned to the Sanandaj General and Revolution Prosecutor's Office