Saqqez; Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi was sentenced to imprisonment and flogging
08:43 - 3/5/2023
Based on the reports received; Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi, the Friday imam of Qokh town, Saqqez city, was sentenced to 7 months imprisonment and 74 lashes by the special clerical court located in Hamedan.
According to this report; The verdict issued on Monday "May 1, 2023" has been officially communicated to this Sunni Kurdish cleric.
It should be noted that the mentioned person was summoned to the special clergy court of Hamedan province in two stages on Saturday, December 4, 2022 and Sunday, January 22, 2023.
- Two Kurdish clerics were summoned to the Hamedan Clergy Special Court
- Saqqez labor activist arrested by government forces
- Summoning "Osman Esmaili" to the Saqqez Revolution Court
- A cleric from Sanandaj was sentenced to flogging, imprisonment, and disrobing
- Baneh; A Kurdish cleric in Baneh been arrested by intelligence agency forces
Related newsMamosta Saber KhodamoradiSaqqezCleric
1 A report on the murder of a Kurdish immigrant woman in Finland 2 The mother of Idris Faqihi, was arrested 3 Death of a worker due to lack of safety in the workplace 4 Saqqez; Abduction of a citizen by government forces 5 Kurdistan Human Rights Organization's criticism and reaction to Iran's appointment as chairman of the sessions of the "Social Assembly of the Human Rights Council".