Saqqez; Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi was sentenced to imprisonment and flogging
08:43 - 3/5/2023
Based on the reports received; Mamosta Saber Khodamoradi, the Friday imam of Qokh town, Saqqez city, was sentenced to 7 months imprisonment and 74 lashes by the special clerical court located in Hamedan.
According to this report; The verdict issued on Monday "May 1, 2023" has been officially communicated to this Sunni Kurdish cleric.
It should be noted that the mentioned person was summoned to the special clergy court of Hamedan province in two stages on Saturday, December 4, 2022 and Sunday, January 22, 2023.
- Threatening the clerics of Orumiyeh and Selmas regions by security agencies
- A Sunni Kurdish cleric was sentenced to death
- Attempted suicide of a 15-year-old teenage girl in Saqqez
- Military forces fired on Kolbers at the Baneh borders, injuring three of them
- Amputation of a Kolber due to severe injuries